Rent The Island
If you’ve always dreamed of having a Caribbean island all to yourself—if only for a little while you’ll be thrilled to know that Guana is available as an all-island rental for groups up to 42 people (give or take a few). The entire Island will be yours—every magnificent acre of it—for as long as you like. Customize every detail of your stay including the menus. Celebrate a special occasion or simply create the vacation experience of a lifetime. The choice is yours. Please contact Jason Goldberg at 212-482-6247 for more information.
Rent the Island Rates
Rates for up to 32 people per night*
- Oct. 01 – Dec. 17 $23,500
- Dec.18 – Jan. 03 $37,400
- Jan. 04 – Mar. 31 $31,515
- Apr. 01 – May. 31 $24,000
- Jun. 01 – Aug. 31 $23,700
The entire Island can be rented for the exclusive use of up to 32 guests.
*Accommodations are in fifteen hilltop rooms and in North Beach Villa.
*Rates on request for groups of more or less than 32.
An 18 percent tax and resort fee, and taxi and boat transfers from Beef Island airport will be added to your bill.
Guana is closed to individual bookings in September.
- Three meals per day, plus between-meal refreshments, including fresh, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea at the Club and White Bay Beach
- Wines for lunch and dinner selected daily
- Standard bar and beverages
- Beach Barbecue and Movie Night
- Unlimited use of two tennis courts, small sailboats, kayaks, Hobie Wave, pedal boats, snorkeling gear, hiking trails, croquet, Ping-Pong, beach and fishing equipment, Internet service and more…
- Three round-trip taxi and boat transfers from Beef Island airport included on stays of four nights or longer
- Wash-and fold laundry service is available (more laundry can be done at additional charge)
Rates on request for:
Basic yoga, massage, waterskiing, guided hikes, tennis pro/partner, deep-sea fishing, fly and light tackle fishing, chartered boats, day trips and more.