If you’re considering a destination wedding, no spot on earth could be more romantic than Guana Island. With our on-site wedding coordinator to assist you with every detail, the only challenging part of having your wedding here will be deciding which breathtaking spot is the right one to hold your ceremony. Say your vows at sunrise or sunset…by moonlight or starlight…and entertain your guests with a beach-banquet reception they’ll never forget.
8 days / 7 nights for two persons
Sea View Rooms
|Oct. 01 – Dec. 17||$5,565|
|Apr. 01 – May 31||$6,510|
|Jun. 01 – Aug 31||$5,040|
North Beach Villa
|Oct. 01 – Dec. 17||$12,250|
|Apr. 01 – May 31||$15,960|
|Jun. 01 – Aug 31||$12,005|
You can choose from a variety of romantic wedding locations, including terraces overlooking the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean Sea, the beach of your choosing, or our exotic, Garden of Eden.
Rates are subject to change. An 18 percent tax and resort fee will be added to your bill.
Guana is closed to individual bookings in September.
- Three meals per day, plus between-meal refreshments, including fresh, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea at the Club and White Bay Beach
- Wines for lunch and dinner selected daily
- Champagne toast and wedding cake for bride and groom
- Floral decorations for wedding ceremony
- Two massages in your room or at our Beach Spa
- Assistance with other arrangements and marriage requirements in the BVI
- Beach BBQ and Movie Nights
- Unlimited use of two tennis courts, small sailboats, kayaks, Hobie Wave, pedal boats, snorkeling gear, hiking trails, croquet, Ping-Pong, beach and fishing equipment, Internet service and more…
- Two round-trip taxi and boat transfers from Beef Island airport included on stays of four nights or longer
- Wash-and-fold laundry service is available
Rates on request for:
Basic yoga, massage, waterskiing, tennis pro/partner, guided hikes, deep-sea fishing, fly and light tackle fishing, chartered boats, day trips and more.